OUR UNIQUE LEVEL PROGRAM
ACTI LEVEL 1
Acti Level 1 will train the coaches to get accustomed in any school by preparing, mentoring and educating them in areas like Self-analysis, goal setting, fundamentals of coaching, Communication skills, safety guidelines, information and management, planning and organizing etc. Knowledge of these basics skills is very important for the coach at grassroots level.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Coach, understanding the students and their requirements.
- Goal settings and Analyzing oneself and their potentials.
- Philosophy & Principles of coaching
- Involvement of the coach and students in Sports – guiding, motivating, mentoring, engaging & understanding.
- Session planning and delivery – Pre-Preparation, session content, progression & conclusion.
- Grooming etiquettes & Personal Hygiene.
- Communication & Listening Skills – Verbal, Non-Verbal & Body language.
acti level 2
Acti Level 2 will train the coaches to get a step ahead from grass root level to elementary level where we emphasis on more specification and details on Problem solving, Time management, Stress Management, Leadership qualities, Team building, curriculum implementations, Discipline, Peer Management, Personal hygiene, coaching techniques etc….
- Mentoring the fundamentals, helping them in Problem solving.
- Time management and effective use of present day.
- Life skills and Real life examples.
- Plan, Prepare and Develop coaching sessions and programs. Pre & Post preparations and planning’s.
- Ability to monitor sessions & plan evaluation strategies
- Basic Health, Nutrition & Safety methods
- Building Routine, Discipline and Team work among the students and in ones personal life.
acti level 3
Acti Level 3 is the final stage of our Unique 3 level program. In this level we teach you advanced techniques, latest suppliment knowledge, medical training and sessions with expets. At the end of this stage you will be given a cerificate claiming your expertise.
- sound mind in sound body
- Sports Training
- Training Methods
- Environmental factors and sports performance
- Physical training and detraining
- General physiological concepts
- Effects of exercise of body system.
- Posture and postural deformities
- Transfer of training
- Drugs and doping